Introduction

Want to welcome all to my blogspot as this will be my first post. Never brought myself to writing on blog sites nor did I ever cared to write at ALL but do have a profound interest in sharing my thoughts and opinions on the outcome of sport's game in the betting market.

First and foremost, let me introduce myself by saying I was never keen in writing so apologies if my writing is in need of drafting. Throughout the process of posting blogs, I hope to improve in writing and hopefully attract many readers who find it delighting and to overlook such dysfunctional sentence structures as I blog away. Many of my post will be informal and free minded. I will post many of my blogs by using my iphone's keyboard since majority of my day consist of an honest living (and being away from my laptop).

Moving forward...

My blogs will mainly be about sports and handicapping sports. Needless to say, I've been into sports for a long period of time. However, I have a newfound respect for handicapping and handicappers who write up analysis for the sports betting world. Their expertise and experience in capping games far exceeds my novice approach to such subject. So don't think for a second that I have a mindset in being egotistical against inferior cappers who by far have more experience, knowledge, information, connection, and best yet, a paycheck doing what they do.

However you choose to look at these future blogs is solely up to you. I do not intend anyone to hold me responsible for the choices "I" make on picking games against the spread. My evaluation on games are my data and analysis that I took upon myself, (and only myself) to research and to create a result I deem fitted accordingly. These blogs will only be a diary of such for me to reflect on how well I can call out games against the numbers.

I will also keep a record of my wins and losses on each pick so that I may keep track on how I fare in capping games.

Note, I will not be capping each and every game that's being played. Again, this is just a leisure I find myself wanting to do and a newly profound passion that I would love to exercise.

Choosing to follow my picks will be at your own risk. If you find success in doing so, a simple "thank you" will suffice. But if you find yourself stranded at an exit with a cardboard box demanding a lift to Alaska because you chose to "unload" your 401k on a play then a simple "thank you" will suffice as well.

Remember, sports betting is a risky investment that can be profitable but also break up homes and isolate you on an island as an outcast away from a world you knew so well. A professional bettor aka "sharps/wiseguys" will automatically tell you that the key factor is money management. I advise anyone who choose to invest in sports to take precaution and carefully approach the betting world with some acquired knowledge of how and when to spend on a pick without excessively over doing it. For example, do not wager a bet with your paycheck. In other words, do not bet with money that has ties to something else such as an electric bill, a mortgage, groceries, etc. you should only place a wager if you have a bankroll that is entirely intended for betting. So play at your own risk and keep a systematic routine that limits your success and failure at a price.
Again, the most important factor in sports betting is money management.

I will not get into much details on the fundamental approach on "how to bet" and "where to bet" or even outline the "price" of particular wagers since this blog is not intended to explain "sports betting 101." I can only expect the reader to already have a knowledge of some sort about sports betting. There are many sites that can assist the recreational bettor on such topics. I, myself, am also in need of a broader perspective in what I don't know about the sports betting world.

Now, to conclude my introduction, I hope you find pleasure and insight with my amateur handicapping and good luck to all for I wish for everyone to be successful in the world of sports betting!!!!

Now lets make some MONEY!

sharpenn Unknown

Article PostIntroduction Unknown SHARPenn ][ Pennsoul Thursday, November 1, 2012. Picking sports winner against the spread at a consistent rate. 0 comment: here. Introduction
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment