Revision of Pennsoul's Blog (edited)

From here on out, my blog will only consist of my personal picks without write ups. I choose to do this for the sole purpose of keeping track of my picks. 
 
Picks will be rated in units to ensure that it keeps an accurate record of my wagers in sports investing. 

NOTE:
I will state that I do not own any sports handicapping service nor do I consider myself to be a tout/capper.
All posted picks on Twitter normally does NOT reflect the picks here on blogger. The posted picks are more of my LEANS to (guess)-bet or can also be my added wagers during in-game plays (i.e., 1H, 2H, live bets, and/or gametime decisions) for entertainment purposes only.  However, from time to time, you will see the same picks I have here on Twitter as well. Consider those picks to be complimentary picks. Again, the picks recorded here are actual wagers for record keeping. 

My intentions are not to sale or distribute picks for any gambling or betting purposes. It is only for the purpose of defying the odds set out by oddsmaker in the world of sports and entertainment. 

Information posted here on this blog in its entirety are strictly prohibited for outside use and in no way held responsible for any actions taken in regards to the information posted by the author. 


sharpenn Unknown

Article PostRevision of Pennsoul's Blog (edited) Unknown SHARPenn ][ Pennsoul Monday, November 11, 2013. Picking sports winner against the spread at a consistent rate. 0 comment: here. Revision of Pennsoul's Blog (edited)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment